Friday, January 13, 2017

El tri






I chose this artist because he reflects in a concrete way what represents rock and roll, the way of seeing the world and simply because I enjoy his music and the message he brings with him

Alex was born in the City of Puebla, on December 2. He is a singer-songwriter, exponent of the so-called Mexican rock. The first band he started was The Avengers, later in Music Bottles, later in the late sixties Middle Age form and Three Souls in my Mind, with which he interpreted songs in English of his own authorship.






1) Triste cancion de amor 

2) Las piedras rodantes 

3) El pobre sonador 

4) Todo me sale mal 

5) Que weba 

6) Parece facil

7) Todo sea por el rock and roll

8) El nino sin amor

9) Oye cantinero

10) Ado

11) Cuando tu no estas 

12) mi chava no me comprende 























Resources

Video Credits

Photo Credits





No comments:

Post a Comment